ESAT Helpdesk System manages the registration and assignment of requests, and keeps track of the resolved cases opened with your organization/company. This system will enable you to view any information including actions taken, events, follow-ups, messages exchanged, response times and user feedbacks at any time. This information, which is easily accessible and presented in a user-friendly format, will enable you to analyze and improve the helpdesk service and dispute resolution functions in your company.
- Booking via phone, email, self-registration, telephone calls and BMS/BAS alarms
- Option for registering issues, job requests, etc.
- Priority assignment based on nature of errors, distribution, monitoring, and task
- Escalation based on the SLAs deﬁned
- Option for recording all events throughout the life cycle of a call
- Raising, tracking and closing work orders
- Option for recording solutions and post in the knowledge-based service-level analysis section
- Call response analysis, faults and solutions history
- FAQs and links
- Exchange of information between job requestor and operator via message option
Security requirements for large organizations and infrastructures are challenging and becoming tougher day by day. Visitors should be screened, registered, signed-in quickly and allowed to visit only the relevant areas via integration with access control devices— all these functions are provided and manage efficiently by ESAT Visitor Management System.
- Online requests for appointment
- Pre-registration of groups and individuals
- Email/SMS notiﬁcations
- Today’s appointments and expected visitors
- Visitor self-sign-in using touch screen kiosks
- Visitor sign-out
- Business card scanning for speedy registrations
- Visitor history tracking
- Access control system/Turnstile gates integration
- Blacklisting of visitors
- Visitor photo and signature capture
- Smartcards/E-Passports integration
- Items carried into/out of scanning
- Printing of visitor/contractor badges/passes
- Visitor/contractor badge designer
- Gate pass printing & returnable items tracking
- MS Exchange/MS Outlook integration for appointments calendar
ESAT Facility Booking System helps streamline reservations and usage of common and individual facilities by businesses in a building complex. The internet/intranet-enabled facility booking, approval and billing across the organization to enhance operation efficiency. Meeting rooms, conference halls, desk space, ofﬁce space auditoriums, high-cost equipment, training facilities, etc. can be booked via this system.
- Facility directory
- Online/offline booking requests
- Visual booking using graphical interface
- Re-allocation, cancellation
- Email/SMS notiﬁcations
- Utilization analysis
- Conﬁrmation, rejection, suggestion of alternative facilities
- Car park booking
- Billing for reservations & cancellations
- Scheduling of refreshment orders for catering service providers
- Inviting internal & external attendees for meetings
- Pre-registration of attendees with visitor management
- Option to switch on/off the HVAC and lighting automatically with BAS/BMS integration
ROOM MANAGEMENT AND ADMINISTRATION FUNCTION
ESAT Room Management System assists in room operations of large ofﬁce complexes to track the outgoing and incoming consignments until their delivery. Room Management is also used by companies such as hotel, real estate, etc. to manage facilities.
This system monitors and records the delivery status, analyses the service providers’ performance, and reports SLA violations, if any. Additionally, Room Management System comes with an invoice generation feature that you can used for the consignments delivered.
ESAT has comprehensive administration functions to manage various conﬁguration parameters, system integration settings, look-up lists, etc.
- The powerful audit trail conﬁgurator allows administrators to enable/disable audit trails at each table level and column level. Through this way, the company can completely leverage the traceability that this system provides.
- Being a large application that it is, ESAT ERP contains all the information that is common to various modules. To avoid duplication, information is controlled from a centralized point.
- The security policy management features ensure the highest level of data security
- The application is generally globalized; however, localized applications are also available in several languages
- The system is seamlessly integrated into Microsoft active directory, Oracle Single Sign-on, LDAP, etc. to provide integrated security control
ESAT Space Management System assists in tracking the availability of rooms in a facility and allocating space to the departments in an efﬁcient manner. It also tracks occupancy for utilization analysis and reports. This system helps with chargeback and accounting whether it concerns a department, project or account leading to an efficiently managed space.
This system is fitted with an option that relies on floor plans imported from AutoCAD, in order to manage and visually allocate spaces. The display of utilization analysis dashboard augments creates user-friendly manifolds.
- Creation and management of inventory relying on AutoCAD floor plans
- Allocation of seats to employees based on department, accounts or project
- Allocation of speciﬁc time-slots, shifts and timeframes
- Extensive reporting capability
- Assignment of space ownership to departments, accounts or projects
- Cross-utilization of space across departments, accounts or projects
- Visual display of utilization, occupancy, free space, and visual allocation of space using AutoCAD-based floor plans
ESAT Tenant Billing System captures the resources utilization data of tenants directly from the corresponding meters via BMS/BAS systems and generates bills automatically, based on the predeﬁned billing rates for utilities. The ﬁxed service charges, monthly rentals, maintenance fees, etc. can also be conﬁgured as needed depending on the type tenant/property.
- Management of property, tenant, owner, lease and contract information
- Tenant move-in, subscriptions, and move-out
- Setting rates for card services, group of properties, etc. for normal/peak/after/override/holiday/ weekend hours
- Automatic bill generation and mass emailing/printing
- Tenant payments and credit notes tracking
- Automatic meter readings or manual input
- Bill-wise matching of payments and credit notes
- Bill registers, tenant ledgers, statements on receivables
- Occupancy/vacancy analysis
- Reminders for lease contracts nearing expiry
- Integration with other ﬁnancial applications
ESAT Maintenance Management System is fitted with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM), Property Management and Computerized Maintenance Management (CMMS) features that assist asset managers in tracking, maintaining and managing their assets, properties, facilities and equipment, thus ensuring that these assets are consistently at its best performance throughout its life cycle.
- Asset management
- Preventive maintenance scheduling
- Corrective maintenance
- Service & Work order Management via self-service portal
- Resource management
- Procurement management
- Asset tracking with RFID, barcodes
- Contract management
- Service Level (SLA) management
- Stores/Inventory Management Integration
- Property management
- Key management
- Fuel management
The in-built Planned Preventive Maintenance (PPM) Library and the easy-to-use asset import tool make it possible to start the implementation right away.